Receiving a 403 or Access Denied error?
Getting an Access Denied error or 403 webpage error? Your IP address is likely blocked.
This block could be due to:
- intentional use of software to hide your network address.
- TOR (The Onion Router) connection to access the internet.
- an anonymous Virtual Private Network (VPN) provided by your ISP/Broadband or network service.
- computer malware redirecting the network connection through an anonymizing service.
You may need support for your individual machine/network or connect through a different network in order to navigate the website as expected.
The following steps may assist you in addressing the issue:
- You will need to first confirm your IP Address. You may use the following websites:
http://www.whatismyip.com or http://www.whatismyipaddress.com
Note: State Farm is looking for the IPv4 address if you are given options.
- You will then need to submit a lookup query for your IP address at the following URL/website:
- If you feel your IP address should not be categorized as an anonymous proxy (it will say anonymous proxy on the form and display the results), you can submit the IP Reputation Change Request form at the following URL/website:
- As the BrightCloud® support researches your request, you will be contacted on their results. If you remain blocked, you will need to work with your ISP/network provider or workstation support for assistance.
State Farm Insurance Companies is unable to assist further regarding your network connection.