This document outlines the Terms and Conditions relating to your use of b2b.statefarm.com, which is provided on behalf of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, its affiliates and subsidiaries [State Farm®]. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to your use of this site, regardless of how you accessed it. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please discontinue using and accessing this site immediately.
Use of this site is subject to any separately-negotiated agreements you or your employer may have with State Farm. Those terms still apply, and acceptance of these terms shall not be considered a modification of those earlier agreements.
Some portions of this site are restricted and require authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to these areas is prohibited. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of or access to such areas may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access such areas without authorization may be viewed,monitored, and recorded, and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system. If you are not an authorized user of such areas, or if you do not consent to continued monitoring, you should not attempt to access such areas.
If you are an authorized user of any restricted area, you are responsible for maintaining the security/confidentiality of your password. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. State Farm will not ask you for your password. If you know or suspect that your password has been compromised, change your password immediately. If you suspect any unauthorized activity related to your account, you should contact State Farm or your company's b2b.statefarm.com administrator.
b2b.statefarm.com administrators are also responsible for maintaining appropriate access to your respective companies' b2b.statefarm.com access. If you suspect any unauthorized activity related to your account, you should contact State Farm.
You agree to keep strictly confidential any information acquired via access to secured areas of this site.
State Farm is advised you will be gaining access to a collaboration site. In order that you may have access to this site, you must read and follow the terms below.
There is no expectation of privacy in your use of this site. All materials, communications or other interactions on this site are owned by State Farm and are subject to being monitored without notice.
You may not use this site to perform the following functions:
- Enter, send, or receive Social Security numbers, names, addresses, policy or account numbers or any other non-public/private customer information;
- Access or connect to the site from a private/home Personal Computer (PC) or other personal or public electronic device;
- Disclose or share confidential or trade secret information to unauthorized parties;
- Post emails, documents or discussion threads containing any topics not related to State Farm initiatives;
- Permanently store essential business documents or use this site as a permanent document repository in any way;
- Engage in any illegal activity including violation of any applicable antitrust laws;
- Engage in conduct that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing or that infringes on a third party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights;
- Upload any executable files (e.g. Active X, Control X, .exe, etc...);
- Store information that is subject to the copyright of a third party;
- Link to any content on the State Farm Intranet.
- Email links to any content within this Collaboration Site to anyone not a member of the site.
This site is restricted and requires authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to this site, whether actual or attempted, is prohibited and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access this site without authorization may be viewed, monitored and recorded and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations for investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system or used in conjunction with civil prosecution. If you are not an authorized user of this site or do not consent to continued monitoring, you should not attempt to access the site.
You are responsible for maintaining the security/confidentiality of your password. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. If you know or suspect that your password has been compromised, change your password immediately and notify the Collaboration Site Administrator. If you suspect any unauthorized activity related to your account, you must notify the Collaboration Site Administrator. IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT UNAUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS HAVE ACCESS TO THIS SITE USING YOUR LOGON ID AND/OR PASSWORD, ANY AND ALL OF YOUR ACCESS PRIVILEGES MAY BE REVOKED AND OTHER ACTIONS MAY BE TAKEN AS APPROPRIATE.