Personal Property - Overview
Welcome to SFRP
- Program Overview
- Jewelry Forms
- EFT Enrollment
When a policyholder suffers a covered loss, SFRP is available to our customers for quoting and replacing personal property.
Our claims partners will submit a State Farm Jewelry Replacement Quotation Form to our vendors. We'll work with our vendors to determine the like kind and quality replacement for each item along with pricing and availability.
If the policyholder wishes to order the item(s), the Claims Specialist will contact the vendor and give approval to proceed with replacement. The vendor then fills the order and either ships the item(s) to the policyholder's home or, if available, the policyholder picks the item(s) up at a local retail location.
The vendor submits an invoice to SFRP for direct payment to the vendor. State Farm Insurance offers Electronic Funds Transfers.
Thank you for your support of the State Farm Jewelry Replacement Program.
The State Farm Replacement Program replaces high-end watches working directly with many manufacturers. SFRP does not replace watches through the program jewelers.5 Steps to Watch Replacement:
- The claims employee contacts the policyholder to discuss the claim and replacement.
- The claim handler sends a task to SFRP to request a replacement quote.
- SFRP will quote the watch item based on the features of the original watch.
- The claim handler will review the quoted watch with the policyholder and offer the option to replace the watch using the SFRP vendor.
- SFRP will make the necessary arrangements to have the watch shipped to the insured.
The State Farm Replacement Program replaces high-end watches working directly with many manufacturers. SFRP does not replace watches through the program jewelers.
If you would like to enroll your account for Electronic Funds Transfers, please complete the Contact Us Form with the following information:
For Type of Business, select
Personal Property Replacement Claim Service
For Reason for Contact, select
Electronic Funds Transfer Payment/Forms
Please make sure to include your Tax ID Number and provide a phone number and email address at which you can be directly contacted at your business.”